Whether you are seeking to protect your home, factory or office from destructive termites Melbourne Termites has the answer.
• Same Family Business
• Australian Owned
• Melbourne Termites is a true family business
• Operating in Melbourne & Gippsland regions for more than 20 years.
• Unmatched Technical Expertise
• Melbourne Termites has acquired a wealth of professional experience, highly trained personnel and expertise, unmatched by their competitors.
• Melbourne Termites will, at no cost to you, attend your premises to survey the problem in order to provide a written quote and advice on long term protection from termite infestations.
Termite Inspection Report to AS.3660 usually costs between $330.00 – $440.00 for an average size home depending on the time involved
• Difficulty of inspection access
• And the type of construction.
• Quotes are reliably provided over the phone
• Contact Melbourne Termites 1300 371 708
WARNING – Be careful selecting a pest controller
• It’s far too easy to get a pest control licence in Victoria and start up a termite and pest control business
• employing mainly trainees with insufficient knowledge and experience in professional pest control matters
Termites are a major concern, recent industry surveys suggest that about one in three homes situated in the Melbourne VIC region will suffer a termite infestation.
• To make matters worse your personal home insurance policy will NOT cover the damage from termites which may involve costly replacement of structural timbers in the floor, wall and roof.
Most homes in the Melbourne VIC region are at significant risk of termite attack, especially where gum trees & paperbark trees are close by, within a 100 meter radius of the building.
Picture of a Termite Nest inside a Wall Cavity.
Termite inspector examines a large above-ground termite nest built inside a wall cavity of a home.
Termites build such nests
• Usually where moisture collects inside the wall cavity
• Often from leaking pipes
• Shower recess
• Faulty guttering and down-pipes.
Your best protection is to arrange for a Termite Inspection & Report to AS.3660, including written specifications for a complete Termidor SC of Termidor HE soil barrier treatment, where practicable, to protect your home. Melbourne Termites offer customers an 8 Year Written Warranty and a $2 Million Assurance Warranty with all full Termidor SC or Termidor HE termite treatments or barriers, backed by BASF, the world’s leading chemical company.
Termite Inspection & Report to AS.3660 usually costs between $330.00 – $440.00 for an average size home depending on the time involved, inspection access, type of construction and other relevant factors.
• Melbourne Termites will carry out a full Termidor SC or Termidor HE residual termiticide treatment to the Australian Standards
• Termite treatments come with an 8 Year Written Warranty and a $2 Million Assurance Warranty.
Melbourne Termites use Environmentally Friendly Safe and most Effective products
• Recently a new range of termite control products have entered the marketplace, including hi-tech baits for the control of termites/white ants
• Although much safer to use in and around the home these products require a far higher level of skill to ensure an effective result.
For professional termite control Melbourne Termites use environmentally friendly safe and most effective products available in Australia – but are more expensive than older style hazardous alternatives.
Termidor SC and Termidor HE residual soil treatment termiticides are used as the most effective and safer for use in and around the home.
Termidor Sc and Termidor HE soil treatment termiticide was developed and is made by BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, where chemistry is made.
Termidor SC and Termidor HE provide effective for long term protection from subterranean termites
• They exhibit a delayed lethal effect
• Enough time to be transferred back to the central colony
• Often resulting in the complete eradication of the termite colony
• 100% success rate.
Melbourne Termites were given the opportunity in August, 2017 to be the sole company in Australia to trial Termidor HE before its release to the Australian Pest Control Industry.
BEWARE the older style more toxic pesticides (solvent based) are commonly used by the inexperience backyard pest control “cut-price” operators in the local pest control industry
Don’t risk it
• Your Personal Home Insurance does NOT cover termite damage to structural or decorative timbers in your home or other buildings
• Termites are highly efficient timber destroyers
• They are known to destroy roof and wall framing timbers within a few months in the Melbourne VIC Region
• They are the silent killer to homes throughout Melbourne VIC Region.
We recommend you read the Termite Protection section to help you assess your home’s level of risk and which termite control methods will best protect your property.
Alternative termite control and eradication methods aim at exploiting behavioural characteristics of subterranean termites in varying types of building situations.
Click here for detailed information About Termites in the Melbourne Vic Region